Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Season's Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

audioguru

Most Helpful Member
Merry Christmas or Season's Greeting to my friends all over this planet.
Today is the first time this year it is snowing like crazy here. 20cm of snow is expected today. Everything is white and the temperature outside is -12 degrees C.

Yesterday like nearly every day there were squirrels running around all over the place but not today. I saw a stupid Cardinal (red bird) today that did not fly south. It might freeze. I am freezing just thinking about it.

The shortest daytime is in about 1 week and I notice that all my solar garden lights (I have many) don't work when the daylight hours are few and far between.
In about one week from now it will be much warmer and raining here. Then the white stuff will be gone until it gets colder and it snows again.

I saw a squirrel leap out of the snow on to a tree. There is about 12cm of snow now. The squirrel ran pretty high up the tree to its nest.
The temperature is now -11 degrees C. In about 90 days (3 months) some days will be warm again.

Season's greeting's to you AG! Stay warm and enjoy the season, here we are wet and windy! AND a very long way from -11, So i wont complain about the cold :D

Season's Greetings to all,
Its been snowing all day we may get 6 to 8 inch's of this wight stuff before it ends on Sunday.
Its been below freezing here for the last week in Allentown Pennsylvania.

It's been cold here in Scotland! Today was awful and temps dropped to +2C !!!! IT may even hit 0C- -1C by morning!!!
Our trains will stop and the country grind to a halt if we reach -2C

Next Friday the weather forcast here is for rain and +5 degrees C.

Seasons greetings to everyone...

I still like to say .... MERRY CHRISTMAS ! bth_icon_lol.gif

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, the pagan Winter solstice, and the 1975 minted holiday, Kwanzaa to all. I'm sure there are others I have missed, so I'll just say "Season's Greetings" and you can fill in the blank on what you are celebrating, even if your celebrating the fact that Saturday ends in "y".

Merry X-Mas and Happy New Year!

We have lots of snow and -25C. We already had -37C earlier this year.

I moved to Az three years ago. I'm going to drive the Jeep with the top down tomorrow...

A Happy and Peaceful Winter Solstice Holiday to all..;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR49iZI9anMS4HpRm9acf9K245kRu5D0gxK-FvnMgDC4US-3po5
donald-duck-022007-30.gif

Eric

Last edited:
I must admit... I have stabled out... I have been under 16 stone now for over 5 months... I have just climbed over!!!! I'll be exercising again very soon after Christmas to get back down to around 15 stone..

Its hard work to keep it off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back