Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RGB LED strip - 90 degree connectors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hippogriff

Hi all,

Just a quick message to enquire as to whether anyone on here has ever found any right-angle connectors for sale so you can plug RGB LED strips together, but without the extra LEDs, just the connector? If possible, I would like to avoid extra soldering. I've seen the following:

10MM Strip to Strip LED connector (for SMD 5050-150LEDs series) [HK-STSC-10MM] - £0.48 : LEDLIGHTSWORLD.CO.UK

Which connects two strips together, but in the same direction.

And I've seen:

**broken link removed**

Which is a very long (15cm) flexible connector and I'm just wondering if there is a simple, wireless, fixed right-angle connector out there that Google hasn't yet helped me find.

Most of them appear to be like the following elbow connectors, i.e. with extra LEDs on them...

**broken link removed**

What I ideally want is just like a simple elbow, without LEDs... am I missing something?

No, I didn't find these. I enquired with a few companies who said they would make me connectors that had two connecting ends separated by a short enough run of 4 wires, but they wanted quite a bit of money for each one, so I ended up doing it the way I wanted to avoid - soldering straight onto the RGB strip pads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back