Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Retaliating door

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I wouldnt' take the death threats seriously. :D

well, what if he wants to get his kill count up to a power of 2? he's so close. haha.

Last edited:
I dont take them seriously but I have known people that do have real life experiences like what Boncuk has been through and they do have some very dangerous capacities in them. Some of them are in fact considered very dangerous though and are locally watched by law enforcement for that very reason. However they are mostly shut ins and dont socialize much.
What personality characteristics make a person a honored war hero does not however typically make them as socially acceptable as most others.

I would never be able to deal with that type of combat situations. Its not in my nature. I would never make it though basic training geared to wards that type of combat duty.
Plus at my mid thirties age I doubt they would draft me!

I do honestly hope this just miscommunication and poor judgment on my and his parts.

I just have never have gotten threats from such limited comments over personal observations though.
Usually I have to do something that threatens a persons job security first!;)

I really messed this thread up big time.

Sorry and my apologies to Boncuk and everyone else.

No intended good deed goes unpunished. I see I will have to be more tactfully and keep my thoughts to myself on this sort of thing here. What may work in person clearly doesn't work in text! :(

Hi tcmtech,

you probably know the old saying: "A tooth for a tooth and an eye for an eye."

I didn't threaten your life with one word, but it's a way of interpretation. BTW, how could I have emailed you not knowing your email address?

If I rembember correctly - what I do (no problems with Hamburg-Mannheimer, aka Alzheimer) I said you shouldn't be too sure that I'm far out of reach living on the opposite side of the globe.

You didn't hurt me enough to threaten your life. :) The ones who did have died as predicted with no evidence against me. Wishing somebody to hell from the bottom of your heart works (at least it does with me).

Concerning my age subtract the 10 and you are pretty close. :)

And - I'm not sick in my head, I'm just a nerd. :D

Anyway, apologies accepted.

Boncuk

Last edited:
Thanks and Sorry again.

PM, Email. Another point of misspeaking.

I will watch it a bit closer on my comments. I just had some concerns for your family though.
We had a local war vet go nuts when I was in my teens and I knew one of the children personally through summer camps and well take a guess how that ended up. But he did have some psychological issues as I recall.

Your place in the world is to work to defend people like me from others that do have honest bad intentions.
My place in the world is to try and find solutions to those problems first so people like you dont have to go to work! ;)

In your line of duty your reasons are clear and understandable to you but not entirely to me. What I do is just the same. Clear to me but not necessarily easily seen or understood from your stand point.

And for everyones record. I do not have any children of my own bloodline but I have had an active role in raising a number of children that did consider me a father figure at several points in my life. And I do take an active role in my nieces up bringing and many of my friends children's upbringing as well. I am considered the proud uncle of a whole load of young people! :)

Raising kids to your standards is easy in my opinion. Raising them to others standards is much harder!
Some days I get after the kid other days I get after the parent.
Guess who takes their timeouts far more personally! (its not the kids);)

So by bloodline terms I am not a true parent. But by active participation in the raising of children I am much more.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back