Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxisp

But I want to build it myself, not only to save money, but also because of my pleasure to electronics.

maxisp said:
But I want to build it myself, not only to save money, but also because of my pleasure to electronics.

You aren't likely to save money, building it yourself is most likely to cost you a lot more. USB-IDE adaptors are fairly cheap these days.

Also, you should reply in the existing thread, and not start a new one.

i eventually did reply in the original post but accidentally posted it a second time as a new thread.

How much are these converters, and do I need any kind of controller if I'd build it myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back