Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rep Buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpanhalt

Most Helpful Member
What has happened to the Like button and proposed other buttons? They don't appear on Chrome/Win7.

I did saw one post that was rep'd as "dumb." Doesn't that de facto violate one of our old and proposed new rules?

upload_2014-1-6_18-54-42.png

John

Glad you noticed it jpanhalt. If you click on it, you will see I did that as a test. I then quickly removed it as it's not a very good idea.

I have added the new likes buttons however, at this stage as a trial they are Like, Dislike and Informative.

When a post has 2 or more Dislikes it will be hidden from view (but still able to be view by clicking a button). Here i will create another post and we can try it out..

Click what where now? Is something missing?

most likely, I can´t see anything either.
edit: not in ff, chrome nor explorer

Hmmm...I see 1 like and 1 dislike

Nobody can agree on anything these days. I just did the second dislike. Check it out before someone counteracts my vote just for spite. :p

Now someone dislike me DAMN IT!:hilarious:

I like these new buttons, great idea.

JimB

Really? People can't even agree to dislike me if I ask then too? :confused:

That's it! I'm going into politics! What's the worst that can happen? I become president? :woot:

I'll agree with myself to give you another, at your request. ;-)

I like this feature! :cool:

I also like that it lists who voted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back