Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rep Buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't like the heat get out of the kitchen.

No problems with the heat! I took enough this week and it wasn't anywhere near as bad as some made it out to be.
It's a dry heat. :D

Besides my daughter gave me her Mickey Mouse and Hello Kitty with the supergirl cape for moral support. I'm good now. :p

Mr Squeak's a bit jealous now though. Hello Kitty was his snuggle buddy last night. Honestly he curled up like that all on his own with the doll. :hilarious:
photo 3a.JPG

I like this feature! :cool:

I also like that it lists who voted.

This is a veiled threat.

No problems with the heat! I took enough this week and it wasn't anywhere near as bad as some made it out to be.
It's a dry heat. :D

Besides my daughter gave me her Mickey Mouse and Hello Kitty with the supergirl cape for moral support. I'm good now. :p

Mr Squeak's a bit jealous now though. Hello Kitty was his snuggle buddy last night. Honestly he curled up like that all on his own with the doll. :hilarious:
View attachment 83290

This is stupid.

new buttons are ace! can we have a you are a muppet button?? i can see loads of fun with these :woot:

one thing i have noticed is, when you take back the rating your count stays the same! I gave dad a thumbs down and took it back, but when you click his name it still shows -1 for neg rep (erm sorry dad :D ), its probably meant to be like that but I thought I should warn people, just in case people do it for a laugh, as even if you take it back the minus rating stays

I felt bad giving you negative rep dad, so I have given you the thumbs up :D seeing as your letting me stay up for a ebay auction :D

I have given you a DISAGREE!

Off to bed with you you little scamp.

JimB

good job wasnt a thumbs down!!!!! lol waiting to see if I win this radio :D fingers tightly crossed

Don't you have some sort of world domination device you should be working on? o_O

Reactions: 3v0
One megalomaniac would be enough....

I gave up on world domination. Now I just sit and ponder on what would happen if I pressed that big red button on my doomsday device. :wideyed:

Don't you have some sort of world domination device you should be working on? o_O

Nah having to wait on the flux capacitor from china to get here :D:D
Only £3 +£10 shipping!!! Says its manufacturer Original:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :woot:

I want to thank ElectroMaster for the new buttons. I was reading a thread where a negative posting was "made invisible". The membership could be on the way to being proactive. I like the feature that allows one to open that thread back up to see why it was closed by the members.

On the disagree or thumbs down I gave your posting earlier was just to see if would "disappear".

I like the buttons too. Not so sure I like the order. But I don't know what order I would chose.

It's currently: Like dislike informative funny agree disagree

Like is similar to agree and dislike is similar to disagree.

This, I think is a bit more logical: agree like informative funny disagree dislike

agree is the best possible complement, followed by like

Informative isn't seems close to a "like", but not as strong.

dislike is worse than disagreeing, therefore dislike should be last.

so, if we assign a point value, we get:

agree=5 like=4 informative=3 funny=2 disagree=1 dislike=0

My take.

Reactions: 3v0
I want to thank ElectroMaster for the new buttons. I was reading a thread where a negative posting was "made invisible". The membership could be on the way to being proactive. I like the feature that allows one to open that thread back up to see why it was closed by the members.

On the disagree or thumbs down I gave your posting earlier was just to see if would "disappear".

Thanks JoeJester :) I'll take every bit of positive feedback I can get considering the last week!

Ony thing with having the thumbs next to each other is if you pick wrong one:facepalm: shouldnt there be an earth between them:oops:. I am getting paranoid about neg rep again:eek::oops::oops:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back