Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Relay or Similar Circuit for my door car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo Boss

I need a relay or Similar Circuit for my door car that activate when I am out of the car an close the door.....This system can has a timer to keep is working for some minutes.
This circuit has to let me open my door and when I close the door it has to activate a relay or circuit.
Maybe this sound strange but this is what I need in order to complete my project.
What I am trying to acomplish is the following.
My car is a VW Turbo and has a factory Keyless entry. I am instaling a Turbo Timer but when the engine is running it not allow to close the door locks with the Keyless remote because the engine is running.
I alredy find out what do I have to interface in order that the Keyless system work with the engine running but the only thing I need to finish this project and work ok is the circuit I ask at the begguining.

If the relay activate as soon as I open the door the courtesy light turn of inmediately......Thats why I need it activate when I close the door.

THX,

Isaac

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back