Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rebuilder Mod ( changing the carrier signal ? )

Status
Not open for further replies.

tepol

Hi,

I have a device called the " The Rebuilder " you can see here thats used for nerve related health issues. ( I suffer from neuropathy )

But I seem to respond far better to lower signals so I wanted to see if I could change or tweak following

1 ) the carrier signal which is 7.83 hz )
2 ) the strngth of the signal so it go lower than the 1- 8 setting

Any way, as Im a complete newbie at this I'm not sure how easy or difficult this would be given what they claim ( probably exggarated techno babble i.e. to sound impressive )

So I was just going to open it up - take a photo and post on here ( if no one minds ) to see what folk think .

This isnt the same as tens machine BTW - though it does runs of the same 9 volt battery most of these things do.

thanks for reading.

tepol

I think the mumbo-jumbo of medical tech babble is BS. It is simply another extremely over-priced TENS unit that zaps your feet and legs and twitches your muscles.

A photo of its insides won't allow us to see how it works. A schematic, parts list and the program written for its micro-controller will. It probably needs a new program written to do what you want.

Well, assuming that schematics for tens machine might be the same , couldnt I just use that and try programming it ?

i.e. Aside from not working what the worst that could happen ?

Last edited:
Every circuit is different and use different parts even it the output work is the same.
It might not be re-programmable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back