Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ralay songle 12Vdc

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphabt

Good morning,

Being a novice in electronics, I would like to have your opinion to use my relay with WiFi card. The relay is 12Vdv, it seems unlikely to use it with a 9Vdc battery, what kind of battery I can use to operate this relay (I put the link of the relay to be on references)

There is no link in your post.

No link given.

You do need to be aware that with normal dry cell batteries, the voltage only starts out at the vated value and will steadily drop from that, to about 2/3 the initial voltage when they are considered flat.

eg. Anything running from a 9V battery must still work down to 6V if you want it to be reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back