Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Radio Shack Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sell them on ebay :D (well 20 of them and 4 are mine :) )

Hey guys just wanted to let you know i got the Radio Shack job and i start this friday!

Heh i might see if i can hold a contest up and the winner wins 2 of these with free shipping!! lol not sure...

Last edited:
Congratulations Jason.

I'm sure you'll be store manager before too long.

Mike.

Thanks guys! Heh it would be nice to be a manager in the future. just so i know i would have a nice steady job and not have to worry to much :D

Since i do have a family to take care of (even tho my wife works :D ) i still gota be a man.

Congratulations Jason!
I knew you would get it. I'm also sure you will do very well with this job. If I ever get back to NYC I'll be sure to shop in your store! :p

Never make him look bad or feel stupid.

They can do that just fine on their own!;)

heh ill try my best. not to make him look/feel stupid :D no promises. He knows im smart tho.

But how much im not sure lol

BeeBop - ill be sure to give you any discount i get :D

lol tcmtech

Last edited:
You started this thread a month ago.

Do you know whether you've got the job yet?

Yes he starts Friday. I had my first full-time job at the Rat Shack. Lots of laughs.

An employee asked a fellow in a wheel-chair to stand up and sign a cheque, same employee at Christmas got his fingers pinched when he opened the mall doors and swore his head off infront of a mall full of families. :)

Last edited:
heh i even forgot to tell you how it went down tho lol

Ok i went to radio shack to buy a db25 male connector and hood. So while im looking in the back one of the guys kindly asked me to goto to the back that Alex (store manager) wanted me. That same guy told me i got caught stealing.. placing something in my pocket...

.. so i said sure ill goto the back np i know i didnt steal anything...
as soon as i get back there the same guy tells me can you please empty your pockets content on the table. i said sure and as soon as i place my hand in my pocket he goes tells me ha ha im just messing with ya bla bla and he said alex just wanted to call you back here to verify some info. I was like (in my mind) this mother fuc*e* got me. I was laughing for a while after. Those guys in there are so crazy.

There is even a girl there who already knows my name. I was thinking damn either she heard it alot or she really wanted to know it so found out. If anything i have to still watch out if she was to try and make a pass at me . My wife would flip lol i think i would be jobless. lol

You'll have to change your favorite store tag to The Shack. You'll learn to hate stock days. I hated wearing a cheap tie, it got caught on everything.

Last edited:
Hey Atom, your first link has zero results, your second link with the pdf has blank pages.

Maybe it is just my machine :)

The PDF is working well try saving it like. Right Click and save target as...

The first link doesnt have anything because i havent placed anything back up i will in a bit tho :D

Strange, your pdf now seems to have text, I wonder why it was blank the first time I viewed it? Seems like a nicely done document. :)

You appear to be very literate in what you are doing, perhaps you might consider setting your goals higher than stocking at RS. I would think you would be well qualified for a position in a electronics company. Do not let your lack of credentials deter you, actions speak volumes. Show them what you know and be a salesman for yourself.

You have talent, now sell it :)

Last edited:
Thank You. I will be updating it soon. But now that im working and am playing with ARM7 stuff i might not be updating it as much :( I will be on both PIC and ARM tho. So updates will come but just not sure how fast .

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back