Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Radial 4.7uH Mini Inductor alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does it do in the TV?, and what's happened to it? - it's not the sort of component that generally fails.
Hi,
this component generally not fails, and I dont know what's happened to it, but I check it and not work. There in test is 0 ohm and I have not information what ohms must be there.

Most 4.7uH inductors have DC resistance of 0.001 to 0.3 ohms. Most meters and test leads won't accurately measure in that range. Slight changes of pressure to the test lead can change the resistance. You should assume a reading of 0 ohms is a working inductor.

even the link you post shows the resistance at22,94mΩ or 0.02294 ohms.

Most 4.7uH inductors have DC resistance of 0.001 to 0.3 ohms. Most meters and test leads won't accurately measure in that range. Slight changes of pressure to the test lead can change the resistance. ...
OK, I'll try to replace just the wrong resistor and see if Radial Inductor will work. Thank you for the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back