Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Running web page from Raspberry Pi or alternative SBC or combination

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonlodder

Has anyone gotten a web browser to respond swiftly on a Raspberry Pi Zero W / Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W? I'm attempting to run local leaflet maps on my PI's. They can currently host it, but I can't get it to display on a web browser with a fast enough refresh rate to be functional. The goal is to host and display a leaflet map on a Raspberry Pi outside in the field with a TFT screen attached.

I have some additional boards to test and combine if the above is not possible, which could perhaps be used as a driver board combined with the PI's?
  • Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (Not ideal as it is bulky and I am trying to keep cost / power consumption down)
  • Raspberry Pi Pico
  • ESP32
  • ESP8266
  • D1 Mini
  • Arduino UNO
  • Arduino Mega
  • Arduino Nano
  • Arduino Due

Thank you

As far as I'm aware most smart watches are more fitness based, and are really too small to have web browsers.
As the OP appears to want to use a "Watch" size display then the readability isn't a factor. Googling "smart watch browser" brings up lots of hits.

If not a smart watch (which does seems like a bad idea) then any phone with a browser would seem to be more functional than the SPI display currently being used.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back