Quiz buzzer, Absolute begginer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batanbowl

As the title states, I am an absolute begginer to electronics, so please go easy on me lol.

I have managed to put together a quiz buzzer circuit but what I would like is to make the buzzer sound for a short time, say 1 or 2 seconds rather than staying on until it's reset but I still want the white LED and triggered LED to stay on until reset.View attachment 61325

What kind of a "buzzer" are you using? Is it an electromechanical one, or a piezo tone module?

Ken

I was looking to use a wire ended Piezo buzzer, 3 to 15Vdc, 2kHz ±500Hz, thats the spec's given by the seller but theres nothing to stop me using something else, if someone thinks it's the way to go.
When I say put together, I mean I have got as far as the schematics on my pcb software.

Last edited:
You might try this. The charging capacitor gives sort of a decaying bell tone to the piezo buzzers.

Ken

Thanks KMoffett, I have added this to the software schematics and it works in the simulation, fingers crossed I'm good enough to put it into practice, as this will be my first - print - etch - solder project.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…