Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Quiz buzzer, Absolute begginer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batanbowl

As the title states, I am an absolute begginer to electronics, so please go easy on me lol.

I have managed to put together a quiz buzzer circuit but what I would like is to make the buzzer sound for a short time, say 1 or 2 seconds rather than staying on until it's reset but I still want the white LED and triggered LED to stay on until reset.View attachment 61325

What kind of a "buzzer" are you using? Is it an electromechanical one, or a piezo tone module?

Ken

I was looking to use a wire ended Piezo buzzer, 3 to 15Vdc, 2kHz ±500Hz, thats the spec's given by the seller but theres nothing to stop me using something else, if someone thinks it's the way to go.
When I say put together, I mean I have got as far as the schematics on my pcb software.

Last edited:
You might try this. The charging capacitor gives sort of a decaying bell tone to the piezo buzzers.

Ken

Thanks KMoffett, I have added this to the software schematics and it works in the simulation, fingers crossed I'm good enough to put it into practice, as this will be my first - print - etch - solder project.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back