Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

quick draw target

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockhead

hi i am new to the forum and would really like to get some help. I am really into quick-draw shooting and really enjoy doing it, but i don't have the equipment necessary to practice and get competitive with it. this is what is used **broken link removed**, how it works is a button is pressed a light comes on and you shoot the plate when the bullet impacts the plate it stops the timer that started when the button was pressed. i have the plate but i don't know what exactly i need to get this setup working and i am not quite sure how to wire or set everything up. i am a complete noob at this type of stuff but not a idot, also any like guides you would recomend? thanks for all the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back