Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ps7142-1a

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlittlemyer

Hi,

Can anyone please help me with this component: PS7142-1A. Ive looked the data sheet up on google, but I'm still only in Basic Electronics II so i really dont understand most of it. My question is can this be used as an analog relay? Thanks in advance.

https://www.cel.com/pdf/datasheets/ps7142.pdf
The first page says "They are suitable for analog signal control because of
their low offset and high linearity."
Look at "Connection A" on the page with "ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS" header.

Ken

Should be fine for an analog relay, as long as you stay within the Absolute Maximum Ratings

Thanks for the help, I guess I need to take a break from this cause I read over that page 10 times i bet and missed the line "Suitable for analog signal...". I guess Ive been at it too long. I am working on a autonomous car. The drive and steer motor is usually driven off of 6v(4 AA), i was wanting to use relays to feed the motors seperate from my MC. I am making this car entirely of parts salvaged from my parts drawer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back