Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

babar.khan

hye,
i m studying ELECTRONICS ENGG. & at present i m in 4th semester. i m in search of a project for the subject smentioned below. i m supposed to submit them in 4 months. i m an amateur and cant take much difficult projects but i will not hesitate in giving much hardwork as i want my project to be excellent. An overview to what i've studied so far is also mention below:-
SUBJECTS:-
1) ELECTRICAL MACHINES (Brief explaination about working principles of Transformers, AC and DC Motors, Generators).
2) DIGITAL ELECTRONICS (Gates, Mux, Demux, Encoder, Decoders....etc)
3) ELECTRONICS CIRCUITS II (all about BJT Amplifiers different Classes and FET Amplifiers)

PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE:
1) POWER SUPLIES
2) SOLDERING
3) SENSORS AND TRANDUCER USING
LOGIC GATES, CAPACITORs, INDUCTORS.
4) BJT AMPLIFIERS

if you know some links which might be helpful to me for project search plz do send them to me.
THANX IN ADVANCE,;)
BABAR

Last edited:
Well then i suggest you quit wasting your time on the Internet and start thinking pretty damn hard. 4 months will go by really quick...

You are really going to tell me they took all the projects sites off google. I was one about 10 of this this morning. I see you can solder. Maybe hit makezine.com and search for resistor man. ;)

An excellent project is the one you can do well, not the complex one, and only you know what you are capable of.

And use Google. You'll get way more projects and less cynics (I, being one of them) than here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back