Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project for interested novice that will give him most taste of electronics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy both of these they are easy and fun. Circuit book gives you lots of projects to build. Buy some electronic project books or look up project circuits online you can build a lot of things with your own parts. Mosfets are fun to experiment with too. Any project you want to build look it up online you will find lots of circuits to experiment with. I build a lot of radical stuff like, tesla coils, arc transmitter, EMP generator, magnetizer, magnetic coin crusher, 360KW capacitor bank, rail gun, magnet accelerator, induction heater, microwave gun, solar horn, solar flashlight, ultrasonic, long range antenna, more. Start collecting old electronic stuff for free parts like old TV on craigslist. I trashed about 30 TVs for aluminum heat sink, power resistors, and other parts. Parts are cheap on Ebay you will soon learn which parts to save from TV, don't waste your time with the rest.

Buy a good meter to test those salvaged TV parts make sure they work before you built a project with them.

Some projects don't work. There use to be a popular book called, 101 electronic projects. It should have been renamed to, 101 electronic projects that don't work. Few of them worked.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Thanks for the memory!
I had this one: **broken link removed**
You can look through it's manual here: pause the video when you see something you want to build!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back