Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Producing Graphs on Freemat or MathCAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

EN0

Hey Everyone,

I am having a bit of trouble producing a graph for the "Graphing Transfer Function" thread. MathCAD has been extremely frustrating, as I have looked at various manuals and followed their instructions, yet it still doesn't work. Perhaps somebody could show me in a step-by-step procedure how I can produce two functions on a graph? Either Freemat or MathCAD will do, except I think Freemat requires you to actually program in a computer language. So, MathCAD would be the preferred resource.

Thanks,

Austin

I just figured out how to do this on Freemat, so please excuse this thread. Moderator, you may delete it if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back