Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

posting ethics

Status
Not open for further replies.

familysauce

I have a question currently posted regarding a project in a published book (electronic projects for musicians). I have noticed that several folks have read it, but there have been no responses. Is it cool (legal) for me to attach the schematic and component layout images to my post? I believe that some could resolve my problem, but they do not have the book? thanks,kb

familysauce said:
I have a question currently posted regarding a project in a published book (electronic projects for musicians). I have noticed that several folks have read it, but there have been no responses. Is it cool (legal) for me to attach the schematic and component layout images to my post? I believe that some could resolve my problem, but they do not have the book? thanks,kb
i dont see why not..if it will make you feel better give the author a plug..

how can i attach images?

ok. sorry, but i cannot determine how to post pictures to demonstrate this problem. I have the images on my hard drive. what is the size limit and how do i get them to post here? do i need to have them on the web somewhere? thanks in advance,kb

Avoiding Copyright breaches ?

If a small fragment of the circuit diagram were to be copied and pasted then the book's publisher and author can't get too upset :?:

If you could guess at giving enough of the diagram to demonstrate the problem but avoiding the complete diagram; anybody wanting to build the circuit would then still be obliged to obtain a copy of the original book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back