Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Posting a circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

magvitron

i had a PM redirecting to this thread but Im stuck at
magvitron, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

:( what will I do?

done couple of post but it show (Not Published) :( what should i do now?

done couple of post but it show (Not Published) :( what should i do now?

You'll have to let a moderator know it's in the queue. Only they can publish it.

Source: personal experience.

;)

Regards,
Matt

No! I think its a timed thing... It usually takes just over a day..

I waited about 3 days after writing mine and it still wasn't published. I think the moderators have a special panel that we do not that has a "publish" button. That's how it was two months ago anyway. Perhaps it has changed by now?

Matt

I may be wrong, but I was pretty sure Eric had to publish my article, since I (as a regular user) didn't have the button on my editor. It appears it's only open to moderators.

No! We don't have that facility either... When I did my article I asked Eric but he couldn't help me...

Magvitron! I can't even SEE your article yet!

That's odd. Eric was able to publish mine when I wrote it. I wonder how it's supposed to work? The system seems to be very inconsistent....

Sorry DS... You are correct.... I found it.... I thought he had posted in the code depository... Found it in circuits:confused:

Ah, glad to hear you found it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back