Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Posting a Review for a Product

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAl

Most Helpful Member
Hello,

I would like to post a review for a product which we had been talking about in another thread. It's a type of plastic and comes in many brand names and i dont intend on promoting a certain brand name but want to get the information out there to hobbyists who this could benefit greatly. I rarely see a product that impresses me this much so i wanted to provide some info to others so they could take advantage of this too.

Would this be appropriate in the "../Reviews" section?

Last edited:
MrAl raises a very valid point here, and since that point has been raised, it currently appears that there is no specific area of the forum within which members can post a review of any particular item, without it having to first meet some criteria in order to fit into a particular section.

Perhaps we could benefit from a new forum section, where members having reached, or exceeded, a particular post-count threshold are permitted to provide a product analysis and post their observations for peer-review.

If a new member with a post-count below the threshold wishes to submit a product review, the proposal goes before the Mod/Admin team for approval. No if's or but's. Spammers get filtered out and only valuable content gets posted for the potential benefit of the member-base.

Hi again,

I started a new thread now that talks about this plastic product. It's worth taking a look at and adding content if you've had experience with it already.

Great suggestion and a Product Review section was something I've been thinking on suggesting here for long but couldn't(forgot) anyway :)

When I bought my Creative T40 audiophile speakers last year, I thought of sharing my experience here as a review but couldn't find an appropriate section.

We can add reviews of tools like scopes/meters and like that stuff from our experience point of view if we find it much satisfying or even about a new item bought that doesnt meet expectations. This will help others looking for same buy.

I think it will be a long-term asset for the forum in future and will give a much visibility to the forum from google also.

Hi,

Yeah a section for product reviews would be nice as long as it didnt get too commercial. But not sure if that would be good or bad :)

Hi EM,

Oh yes that's nice thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back