Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Post some funny stuff...

Old man injury.jpg

**broken link removed**

FCA chair urges investors not to take cryptocurrency advice from Kim Kardashian​

Do not worry. We have leaders doing that already.

**broken link removed**

FCA chair urges investors not to take cryptocurrency advice from Kim Kardashian​

Why ever not? I mean, doesn't she sleep with a self-proclaimed god who probably gives her the inside track. 'sides noone with an a** that size could possibly be talking out of it!

John Wick gets into the Matrix

Usher, Priyanka Chopra & Julianne Hough Set For ‘The Activist’, CBS Competition Series From Global Citizen​

The Activist is a competition series that features six inspiring activists teamed with three high-profile public figures working together to bring meaningful change to one of three vitally important world causes: health, education, and environment.
CBS just announced a competition show about activism. This is the Negotiations for that show.
NSFW Language

1632332527818.png

Airplane!

nsaspook, that airplane flew along the Brisbane river yesterday (and a practice run on Thursday). That looks like a video from one of my neighboring apartments. It was very impressive. Here's another sensationalist article - it didn't weave between high rises, it did a fly over along Eagle street river section.

Mike.

nsaspook, that airplane flew along the Brisbane river yesterday (and a practice run on Thursday). That looks like a video from one of my neighboring apartments. It was very impressive. Here's another sensationalist article - it didn't weave between high rises, it did a fly over along Eagle street river section.

Mike.

I was out in a van from work once, a small Suzuki van (Sooty vans we used to call them in the UK), driving down the A6 from Bakewell towards Rowsley, down the Derwent valley. All of a sudden there was a loud noise and the van started shaking, at first I though perhaps a tyre had burst - then I worked to the right, and just across from me, barely missing the few trees, was a C130 Hercules :D

It's common round there to see planes flying down the valleys, practising radar avoidance, but it's usually fighters - not seen a Hercules before (or since).

Looks pretty big when it's close and you're in a small van.

Mike.

The guys have been flying like that for decades during the celebration. I like the F-111 fuel dump.

C17 Jedi
Now, boys, we got three engines out; we got more holes in us than a horse trader's mule; the radio's gone and we're leakin' fuel, and if we's flying any lower, why, we'd need sleigh bells on this thing. But we got one little bulge on them Rooskies, at this height, why, they might harpoon us but they dang sure ain't gonna spot us on no radar screen.

Last edited:

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back