Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Post some funny stuff...

article-8883-1.jpg

NON-PC, made up headline.

Female Weightlifter Suffers Tragic Testicle Injury Just Weeks Before Tokyo Olympics

There are lots of mistakes when hacks start learning Photoshop. Roman Odintsov wouldn't be happy....

1626441750770.jpeg

Errors...
-The little baby casters on the travel chest - only suitable for someone's downtown loft, not the terrain shown
-Whole coffee beans, no grinder (coffee maker is too small to have one integrated
-Shadow from solar panel is 90° off from other shadows
-The obvious error

I hope you guys can help me. I'm transmitting psychic signals to a guy I had implanted and he keeps trying to block them or at least find my signal frequency. Is there a way to stop him from being successful?

Shortbus, are you sure that the message format is correct?
Is it a simple asynchronous code?
Have you checked the baud rate, the number of data bits and the number of stop bits?
Or is is something more complex like IP protocol?
It may even be an un published proprietary protocol, you have not give us much information.

Show us your schematic, and links to the datasheets for the integrated circuits you are using.

JimB

I hope you guys can help me. I'm transmitting psychic signals to a guy I had implanted and he keeps trying to block them or at least find my signal frequency. Is there a way to stop him from being successful?
¿¿ ??
Implanted? Implanted what?

Thought this was the post something funny thread, sorry.

Thought this was the post something funny thread, sorry.

You need to enhance it.

More weird than funny.

During the course of our investigation, the OIG learned that SAs sometimes used photographs of young female support staff employees to pose as minor children or sex workers to entice sexual predators on various social media websites. These employees were not certified UCEs or certified OCEs. In the instances we reviewed in connection with the OIG investigation, the employees’ faces were blurred and the employees were clothed. However, the SA who was the subject of the OIG’s investigation did not document which employees were used, obtain written consent from the employees, document the websites on which the photographs were posted, or document when the photographs were posted. The SA said he was “fishing” on social media sites but not recording which sites he used.

"Suit down, ladies. The FBI's work is never done!"
170px-Dana_Scully.jpg

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back