Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Post some funny stuff...

Text for chips.jpg

NSFW images

A sumo statue's big butt is scaring horses at the Olympics
700c9b760762c641ea4cd64ca60f0b29.jpg

1629485610115.png

Burned house in Bay Area closes for $1M​

Ms. Rightous said that George has to be an alcoholic parked next to the bar all night.
John heard that and didn't comment about it, but he drove and parked his truck at Ms. Rightous house.
It stayed there ALL Night.

Speaking of ¼ -v- ⅓, reminds me of a time when someone was arguing that 0.17 was greater than 0.2 as 17 is bigger than 2 and they weren't joking!

Mike.

I had someone believing that 5'12" was taller than 6'. I routinely when asked by height, reply "5 foot 12", (5'12") 5 foot, 12 inches

awkward-super-powers.jpg

Dunedin police are reminding people a lack of preferred chips at the local supermarket is not a reason to travel outside your neighbourhood, as dozens flouted lockdown rules over the weekend.
On Saturday night a 48-year-old woman outed herself for breaching the lockdown when she called police to report she was the victim of a crime.

"Police attended and [the] female advised she needed a ride home to Dunedin and the offence she reported was historic and simply claimed this so she could get a lift from Port Chalmers in to town," Dinnissen said.

"[She] admitted to breaking the level 4 lockdown rules to drink and smoke weed with her friend."
As a result the woman was issued with a fine.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back