Post some funny stuff...

**broken link removed**

FCA chair urges investors not to take cryptocurrency advice from Kim Kardashian​

**broken link removed**

FCA chair urges investors not to take cryptocurrency advice from Kim Kardashian​

Why ever not? I mean, doesn't she sleep with a self-proclaimed god who probably gives her the inside track. 'sides noone with an a** that size could possibly be talking out of it!

Usher, Priyanka Chopra & Julianne Hough Set For ‘The Activist’, CBS Competition Series From Global Citizen​

The Activist is a competition series that features six inspiring activists teamed with three high-profile public figures working together to bring meaningful change to one of three vitally important world causes: health, education, and environment.
CBS just announced a competition show about activism. This is the Negotiations for that show.
NSFW Language

nsaspook, that airplane flew along the Brisbane river yesterday (and a practice run on Thursday). That looks like a video from one of my neighboring apartments. It was very impressive. Here's another sensationalist article - it didn't weave between high rises, it did a fly over along Eagle street river section.

Mike.

I was out in a van from work once, a small Suzuki van (Sooty vans we used to call them in the UK), driving down the A6 from Bakewell towards Rowsley, down the Derwent valley. All of a sudden there was a loud noise and the van started shaking, at first I though perhaps a tyre had burst - then I worked to the right, and just across from me, barely missing the few trees, was a C130 Hercules

It's common round there to see planes flying down the valleys, practising radar avoidance, but it's usually fighters - not seen a Hercules before (or since).

Looks pretty big when it's close and you're in a small van.

The guys have been flying like that for decades during the celebration. I like the F-111 fuel dump.

C17 Jedi

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…