Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

portable slide show circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

themikestar

i am wondering if there is a circuit that will enable me to create some sort of portable slide show. Like a box that you plug into the av inputs on a tv and it cycles through the images stored on it. I have seen heaps of mp3 player circuits. or a circuit that would play mpeg movies on a tv would be even better.

Digital Photo Frames

Hi

I have seen this sometimes back
**broken link removed**
This is a digital photo frame which cycles thru images stored in the memory, Sony first came out withis idea, they even had a product but I dont know if they still produce em, if you specifically need it to display in TV, you could get one of these and hack em off.

Another alternative is to get a PC mobo with tv output vga and box it wup with yer favouraite os + slide shower program :)

Regds
Linux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back