Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pleaz Sir, Urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarveyH42

Banned
The president of my country is taking all my money, and giving it to his rich friends who bought the election for him last year. We are a very poor country now, and can't afford simple diagnostic tools to fix our trucks. Pleaz give my schematics and PCB for an ignition timing light. My '88 Nissan truck won't idle, and runs rough. Dies many times, well any time I take my foot off the gas pedal.

Seriously, though, it could be many things. I changed the plugs and wires yesterday, with no improvement. Going to do the cap and rotor, air filters tomorrow.

Was wondering if there is a circuit some place for a timing light made from disposable camera parts. Seems like most everything needed is there, somebody must have done it once. Figured I'd ask, before attempting to re-invent the wheel, and mostly, I hate getting shocked.

At least you have fuel. If your truck is running he will think you are rich and raise your taxes.

Dear Sir Harvey,

It would pleaze me to have u check the choke plate for improper setting. Some chokes are heated electrically and others use a bimetal spring that heats from engine. If your engine must have use of injectors it may not be receiving proper stimulus from fuel pump or bad fuel filter. In that case contact your president and ask for part of stimulus that he approved.

Harvey San,

for timeing light from camera which is disponsabling, connecting hand to engine and be cranking. Othre to hand be made holding camera and when shiver be feeling from it, next other hand be cramping and making shutter to be presd.

but when pictures be made to develoop, angling of shiver from past two weeks ago be making many picture from when shiver make cramping and not knoewing witch picture to have for project. How to remember when be shiver an presd shutter for good marking in paper?

Due tomorrow...help Sir......Plz. :(

EDIT - It is ten minuets since I be post an why nobody yet reply yet????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::(:(:(:(:(:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

EDIT 2 - Why you not reply?:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Dear Sir Harvey,

It would pleaze me to have u check the choke plate for improper setting. Some chokes are heated electrically and others use a bimetal spring that heats from engine. If your engine must have use of injectors it may not be receiving proper stimulus from fuel pump or bad fuel filter. In that case contact your president and ask for part of stimulus that he approved.

It was late, and didn't check out the carburetor, when I had the air filter crap unbolted, but it's on my list. The vacuum lines look original equipment, need to look for cracks and leaks. It was kind of cold out yesterday, might have something to do with it. Just got it last June, and this came on real sudden.

So how does the president fit into this? And apparently my state must be one of his rich buddies! ;) We got lots of money in our banks and even more on the way! :)

My state would happily send you a new timing light but since all of our vehicles are new (because we can afford them) we dont need timing lights because they dont work on coil on plug or crank triggered coil pack systems that modern vehicles from this century typically use. :p

Send your states business people up to meet with ours. We will show them how to design budgets that end up being positive at the end of the year and not negative like they are used too. ;)
Or not. Eventually we will have to spend our surplus money because its getting moldy. Maybe we will buy Florida and turn it into, a... well...
How do you feel about being turned into farm land, wind farms, and cattle pastures? :rolleyes:

Harvey San,

for timeing light from camera which is disponsabling, connecting hand to engine and be cranking. Othre to hand be made holding camera and when shiver be feeling from it, next other hand be cramping and making shutter to be presd.

but when pictures be made to develoop, angling of shiver from past two weeks ago be making many picture from when shiver make cramping and not knoewing witch picture to have for project. How to remember when be shiver an presd shutter for good marking in paper?

Due tomorrow...help Sir......Plz. :(

EDIT - It is ten minuets since I be post an why nobody yet reply yet????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::(:(:(:(:(:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

EDIT 2 - Why you not reply?:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Haha, hillarious.

So how does the president fit into this? And apparently my state must be one of his rich buddies! ;) We got lots of money in our banks and even more on the way! :)

My state would happily send you a new timing light but since all of our vehicles are new (because we can afford them) we dont need timing lights because they dont work on coil on plug or crank triggered coil pack systems that modern vehicles from this century typically use. :p

Send your states business people up to meet with ours. We will show them how to design budgets that end up being positive at the end of the year and not negative like they are used too. ;)
Or not. Eventually we will have to spend our surplus money because its getting moldy. Maybe we will buy Florida and turn it into, a... well...
How do you feel about being turned into farm land, wind farms, and cattle pastures? :rolleyes:

Is that what they tell you?....:D Are you familiar with fractional reserve banking? It means they can loan out 10 times what they actually have. Now that the Federal Reserve (which isn't federal...and no reserve) is requiring banks to pre-pay the interest on their loans, I doubt seriously your state has got all that. Sweet dreams ;)

Well still a $1.4 billion surplus (and still growing) in the bank for a state with 630,000 people ain't bad.:)

Considering there is a recession going on (everywhere but here) and what not! ;)

President needs to stop gifting his friends, he's thanked them generously. It's time for him to throw the masses a bone.

I like a vehicle that I don't need a factory code, just to pop open the hood. Something, that I can service myself, and not wonder what the hell half the crap is for, or be afraid to unbolt something to move it aside, not knowing what it does. It's transportation to and from work, an occasional trip to the store. Could probably buy shiny new, and pay cash (should have traded the clunker...), just doesn't seem that important.

Farm land and pastures sound great, wind farming probably wouldn't work out too good though, tropical storms would do major damage. Even if we don't get a hurricane, we get so serious wind at times.

wind farming probably wouldn't work out too good though, tropical storms would do major damage. Even if we don't get a hurricane, we get so serious wind at times.

More than North Dakota wind? :confused:

Category one hurricane lower limits are well within our regular top end wind range! :eek:
Seriously. We see sustained winds of around 40 - 50 MPH with gusts well over 80+ MPH at least once a year for a day or two and some times more! :eek:

Our wind farms regularly reach the generators upper working limits where they must shut down and park the generators because its too windy! If they dont they could actually burn them out from over production!
And this happens fairly often too!;)

Last edited:
Well still a $1.4 billion surplus (and still growing) in the bank for a state with 630,000 people ain't bad.:)

The way the US$ is heading south that $1.4 billion sure makes for alot of toilet paper.

Seriously Mr.Harvey San a 1 watt luxeon and a 8 pin pic will make a decent strobe/timing light, just checkout a siliconchip project where they do show you how to make one.

Cheers Bryan

Nah, that's just because your new president/antichrist will logically desecrate the larger richer states first. Little North Dakota is way down the desecration list. ;)

The good news about the US currency exchange is that that i've discovered that US 50 dollar bills are great for toner transfer on PCBs!!
:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back