Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PLEASE HELP ME?? How do I bulid this circuit (debounce)

Status
Not open for further replies.
try a FF based state machine

4 states => 2 bits => 2 flip flops with a little bit of logic would work well for a synchronous debouncing scheme. i just did one recently and its pretty simple. if you dont want to mess with clocking, try one of the other suggestions involving schmitt triggering.

LadyBugg said:
I know that these guys are really smart and really know their stuff...but at one time they were in our shoes.....Just hang in there...

LadyBugg....
You have got to be kidding me.

I am in high school, and I am definitely not in your shoes. I fundamentally believe that true learning is done by yourself. Teachers and forum members are there for guidance... If you are having trouble they are there to point you in the right direction not spoon feed you. If you think that you need help for a project at least show that you have put considerable thought into it. Here is where I thought I needed a little "guidance" with a large project and I think it should be an example of how to correctly approach someone for a little assistance. https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/camera-fpga-psram-interface-check.23395/

LED with control chips can do it!

I understand your idea, yes, now we can make your idea be truth!!

It can be totally devided 4 parts:
Led pixel control chips, control software, linghting controller and full wall of led pixel lamps.

We are a company profesionaly solving this kind of programe.We mainly design and develop led pixel control chips.

If you are interested in, pls contact me by MSN:
judg-du@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back