Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pic18f4550

Status
Not open for further replies.

oussamasgh

hello , :) I work with mplab c 18
can u plz help me with those error
C:\Documents and Settings\oussama\Bureau\projet3\projet3.c:86:Warning [2066] type qualifier mismatch in assignment
C:\Documents and Settings\oussama\Bureau\projet3\projet3.c:114:Error [1151] struct or union object designator expected
C:\Documents and Settings\oussama\Bureau\projet3\projet3.c:115:Error [1151] struct or union object designator expected
C:\Documents and Settings\oussama\Bureau\projet3\projet3.c:116:Error [1151] struct or union object designator expected
C:\Documents and Settings\oussama\Bureau\projet3\projet3.c:117:Error [1151] struct or union object designator expected
C:\Documents and Settings\oussama\Bureau\projet3\projet3.c:118:Error [1151] struct or union object designator expected
C:\Documents and Settings\oussama\Bureau\projet3\projet3.c:119:Error [1151] struct or union object designator expected
C:\Documents and Settings\oussama\Bureau\projet3\projet3.c:120:Error [1151] struct or union object designator expected
C:\Documents and Settings\oussama\Bureau\projet3\projet3.c:121:Error [1151] struct or union object designator expected
C:\Documents and Settings\oussama\Bureau\projet3\projet3.c:122:Error [1151] struct or union object designator expected
C:\Documents and Settings\oussama\Bureau\projet3\projet3.c:129:Error [1151] struct or union object designator expected
C:\Documents and Settings\oussama\Bureau\projet3\projet3.c:132:Error [1151] struct or union object designator expected
C:\Documents and Settings\oussama\Bureau\projet3\projet3.c:133:Error [1151] struct or union object designator expected
C:\Documents and Settings\oussama\Bureau\projet3\projet3.c:141:Error [1105] symbol 'ADIF' has not been defined
Halting build on first failure as requested.
BUILD FAILED: Fri Apr 03 18:47:45 2009

it is about th convert A/N

void init_timer0(void)
{
T0CON.TMR0ON=1;
T0CON.PSA =0;
T0CON.T0CS= 0;
T0CON.PS2 = 1;
T0CON.PS1 = 1;
T0CON.PS0= 1;
T0CON.RP0 = 0 ;
T0CON.T0IE = 1;
T0CON.GIE = 1;

Looks like you are missing an #include someplace. You need to include the header file that defines T0CON.

thx for th reply :)
hier are my include
#include <p18f4550.h>
#include "typedefs.h"
#include "usb.h"
#include "io_cfg.h"
#include "usbdrv.h"
but it still the same problems

Actually, try replacing T0CON with T0CONbits.

I dont' have time at the moment to look up the headers.

hier is my hole project plz when you have time take alook
thx :)

Attachments

• Nouveau WinRAR ZIP archive.zip
    17 KB · Views: 191
:)

thx for the help :)
I have no more error in my source file but now a new one
MPLINK 4.01, Linker
Copyright (c) 2005 Microchip Technology Inc.
Error - could not find definition of symbol 'ep1Bi' in file 'C:\Documents and Settings\oussama\Bureau\projet3\projet3.o'.
Errors : 1
what dos it mean ???

well if I add c018i.o
the error become

MPLINK 4.01, Linker
Copyright (c) 2005 Microchip Technology Inc.
Error - section '_entry_scn' type is non-overlay and absolute but occurs in more than one input file.
Errors : 1

You are hiding the first error by adding the c018i.o. That file is already included and now you have it twice.

the error
Code:
Error - section '_entry_scn' type is non-overlay and absolute but occurs in more than one input file.

Is telling you that you have it included twice.

You need to find what what ep1Bi. Search for that symbol in your project. From what I can tell it is part of the USB code.

I am guessing that you need to add a USB related .o file to your project.

It looks like it is in usbmmap.c

from usbdrv.h
Code:
 * Input:           byte buffer_dsc: Root name of the buffer descriptor group.
 *                  i.e. ep0Bo, ep1Bi, ... Declared in usbmmap.c
 *                  Names can be remapped for readability, see examples in
 *                  usbcfg.h (#define HID_BD_OUT      ep1Bo)

yes in usbcfg.h I have this
#define HID_INTF_ID 0x00
#define HID_UEP UEP1
#define HID_BD_OUT ep1Bo
#define HID_INT_OUT_EP_SIZE 64
#define HID_BD_IN ep1Bi
#define HID_INT_IN_EP_SIZE 64
#define HID_NUM_OF_DSC 1
#define HID_RPT01_SIZE 4
what can I do?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.