Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC to LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, as you cetrainly know, 100nF is not used as a filter cap, but it's used to prevent 7805 or PIC from oscilating. And that's why it is so important. :wink:

thakn's guys !!!! very much
but I have some questions :
were sould be the fuse and the diod that prevents the circuit tu function if the batteries are not pluged good?
and the second step wichi pins from the pic should be conected with wichi pins of the lcd .... and the filtration capacitors ?

excuse my English :oops:

Filter capatitator must be betwean the Vdd and Vss.

As for how the LCD has to be conected depends on how you write your program.

Oh and make some simple stuff first like blinking LEDs or making sound whith an piezo speaker....

Hi someone electro,

You should use a DED (dark emitting diode) instead of LED if you using 220K for R1 in your supply schematic. :shock:

The guy that will write the program for you shod draw it.Wen making somting out of PIC you have to think the program and the schematic at the same time.

I understand ... :(
Can't you help me than by making the program for me please ? I know for you guys is not a big deal but for me it is.
And I need this stuff soon.
Please help !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back