Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pic programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

trexter711

I'm looking for a usb or parrallel pic programmer for my project.
i have to build it myself (not a kit). i need full diagram. tnx.
i dont need a jdm programmer, because i need the power from outside not from the pc port.

Last edited:
trexter711 said:
I'm looking for a usb or parrallel pic programmer for my project.
i have to build it myself (not a kit). i need full diagram. tnx.
i dont need a jdm programmer, because i need the power from outside not from the pc port.
Here is a Programmer and Tester that I designed for a friend.

It has a serial RS232 data connection to the computer. I know you want a USB or parallel, but I have not designed one of those. So I have submitted this one in case you or others can use it.

If you don't need the Tester part, leave it out.

Attachments

• PIC programmer - Tester.pdf
    79.5 KB · Views: 381
Ijcox, you might want to check page 6, you have 7805 regs on both rails, and one of them is marked 13V, but the text says 7805 and 7808.........

Just a helpfull thought........

rigdoctor99 said:
Ijcox, you might want to check page 6, you have 7805 regs on both rails, and one of them is marked 13V, but the text says 7805 and 7808.........

Just a helpfull thought........
Yes, you're right. I must have done a cut and paste and forgot to change 7805 to 7808.

And, as Nigel wrote, the top one is the 7808.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back