Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

phase locked loop (PLL) design for tx and rx

Status
Not open for further replies.

missy

hi i'm from malaysia...

i need ur help...how can i design the transmitter and receiver using phase locked loop (PLL)
if appropiate, i need the block diagram of each module such that the mixer, osc, amplifier, mixer etc. and also the circuit and list down all the components.
this circuit will transmit the digital signal and the output also in digital. digital in and digital out. the frequency that will use is in High Frequency (HF) 3-30Mhz. the transmitting distances is about 10km. the modulation techniques that i'll use is FSK ...but do not decide whether PSK or FSK...can u give me the explanation on the FSK and PSK circuit for this transverse circuit..

tQ,

missy said:
hi i'm from malaysia...

i need ur help...how can i design the transmitter and receiver using phase locked loop (PLL)
if appropiate, i need the block diagram of each module such that the mixer, osc, amplifier, mixer etc. and also the circuit and list down all the components.
this circuit will transmit the digital signal and the output also in digital. digital in and digital out.
PLL is OK, but I wouldn't use it unless you are comparing the frequency of the audio itself. All you need is a tone transmitter, a receiver, and a "stereo VU meter" from talkingelectronics.com. Connect the audio output of the receiver to the input of the stereo VU meter.

Now when a tone is transmitted, the LED will shine. when a tone is not transmitted, then whatever else is on the receiving frequency will be picked up and the LED will respond accordingly.

the frequency that will use is in High Frequency (HF) 3-30Mhz.
You are asking for trouble! :shock: Check local regulations. Transmitting on certain frequencies is NOT ALLOWED. If you fail to comply, you will be seeing the RF cops very shortly.

the transmitting distances is about 10km.
Looks like the chances of meeting the RF cops have increased.
you need a license to be doing that! Also, you need a powerful transmitter. Most transmitters on the internet are only designed to transmit about 400 feet.

the modulation techniques that i'll use is FSK ...but do not decide whether PSK or FSK...can u give me the explanation on the FSK and PSK circuit for this transverse circuit..
tpub.com has some more info on it.

Mstecha, I'm thankful this isn't a medical forum. Hopefully, the OP will not actually be harmed by your advice.

how did medical come into the picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back