Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCBs with a PhotoCopier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overclocked said:
Staples Brand Photo Paper 4x6. Its just the right size for a 4x6 PCB. It came out with very Few Mistakes :). I really didnt have to have it soak for a long time either, I can just run it under how water with some soap- But I might not do that anymore since I probably risk ruining the PCB
I will try theirs next and the Jet Paper I have.

Unforunately, I cant use this PCB, I forgot to connect the power pins to the IC :duh:
Get a Circuit Writer pen and fix it, or use wirewrap.. :)
I think I used 10mm Tracks on the test PCB (what ever the default is on Eagle) , I got out a ruler and its about 1/64th I believe (roughly Half of 1/32) Which is pretty small.

Eagle is great for free, but the defaults are not.. I wrote down somewhere what I have to do before my next project. Hope I can find it :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back