Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB and schematics

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark666

Hi to all.
Can some one indicate me a website or maybe some book name where can I find the several PCB and schematics component codes?
Eg. in a schematics or PCB
Q - Transistor
R - Resistor
C - Capacitor
X - Crystal
F - Fuse
etc, etc

And can anyone tell me what is a component soldered and marked with a FS?

Thanks to all

Thats not what I want. I want the codes that are written in the PCB or the schematics next to the soldering.
EG. A transistors is soldered and arround the component there a line that says Q100 that means its the transistor number 100 in the circuit. Same goes for R for resistor, D for diode and U for IC and I came across a component marked as FS500 wich means that its the FS number 500. What is an FS? I'm looking for those codes.

Thanks

Hi to all.
Can some one indicate me a website or maybe some book name where can I find the several PCB and schematics component codes?
Eg. in a schematics or PCB
Q - Transistor
R - Resistor
C - Capacitor
X - Crystal
F - Fuse
etc, etc

And can anyone tell me what is a component soldered and marked with a FS?

Thanks to all

You please post the part of the schematic that contained the abbreviation "FS" . It would help some one to offer a constructive comment.

Whether it is "LS" to indicated Loud speaker??
Please see whether thr Hobid link helps
OEM Electronic Component IC Inventory, Military Aircraft Aerospace Marine Automotive Parts

Last edited:
Thats not what I want. I want the codes that are written in the PCB or the schematics next to the soldering.
EG. A transistors is soldered and arround the component there a line that says Q100 that means its the transistor number 100 in the circuit. Same goes for R for resistor, D for diode and U for IC and I came across a component marked as FS500 wich means that its the FS number 500. What is an FS? I'm looking for those codes.

Thanks

Generally speaking it is dependent on the manufacturer. You are looking for what is called "reference designators" such as the examples you posted. I found the attached file pretty easy from a google search.

Attachments

• Reference%20Designators.pdf
    32.3 KB · Views: 600
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back