Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pc power supply only 5vsb supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

playit

hi, i put the resistor R23 which was smd, but i put through hole resistor and it started working and it stopped becoz the solder came out,its too difficult to solder with my big solder point .. when i tried to solder again the whole strip came off teared apart.. ,please help me in identifying connections in this pcb...
i get 16v at one end of the resistor but nothing on other end of it which is connected to junction.. i dont understand what result to get .. what points to join now.. there are some copper heads visible when i scrached to see the line so i can jump .. (just tried youtubing what to do when pads are damaged) hope i can repair it with your help
this is a powersupply 400w mercury ,i tried to get schematics to show here.. but i couldnt find any in internet..

Attachments

• 123---.jpg
    123---.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 212
  • psu fff(1).jpg
    psu fff(1).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 255
  • 123ffff.jpg
    123ffff.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 219
  • IMG_f6ffff.jpg
    IMG_f6ffff.jpg