Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

payphone trick

Status
Not open for further replies.
however, there are still certain areas in the united states in which the older pay phones still run on the older frequencies, so it is still possible to use an old blue box in those areas, I have yet to find them because they are being kept secret so they can still be used by a select few for a little while longer.

Also... I'd like to add that phone phreaking, and possession of a blue box, or any other box including, red, black, cyan, and cardboard (heh, j/k on the last) are considered illegal, even though they no longer work, it is still considered contraband and can carry a fine, and possibly jail time, I myself still wish to build one, but only for display, mounted in a lexon case.

hahaha i'd think BS as far as 'just for display' lol :p although i would kinda like to visit an electronics museum...maybe you have an idae there :)

I think it would be kinda cool to do that stuff...but i wont do anything *too* illegal...if i did, i wouldnt do it alot...only like once or twice... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back