Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Paid Work For A Freelancer - LED Dimmer Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thazatoon

I sell accessories for video cameras, and have a small shop on the Internet. At the moment I have an LED camera light in stock I require a dimmer for.

I have looked around the internet and I cannot find any off the shelf dimmers that are small enough and economically priced enough to compliment the product. Therefore I need a circuit built afresh.

I've looked at a few PWM designs for LED dimmers on the internet. What concerns me most about them though is the flicker rate may begin to show up on some of the video cameras as the shutter speed can exceed 10,000th/sec.

Secondly, as the light uses about 120 Ultra bright LEDs at 12V, wired in series, pulling a total current of about 500mA, I'm not sure if the cicruits I have looked at would be suitable for this many LEDs.

I need the circuit to power off 12VDC, and if possible fit into the space of a matchbox. I'd also need designs for a PCB so I could have boards made up in small batches, as and when the lights sell.

If anyone thinks they may be able to help me build this project I would like to hear from them. I would be quite happy to discuss payment and full specifications, as well as offering similar projects in future.

If anyone is interested or would like to find out more, could you please post here or contact Rob at thazatoon@gmail.com.

You've not mentioned your location - this might help you get some local interest in the project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back