Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Outputs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm researching comparators at the moment and may have found what I want in the LM393. It comes with different outputs which I don't understand:

Open Collector
TTL
CMOS

Can any one explain, please?

That sounds confusing to me too. The comparitor has only one output (for the two inputs) and power connections - that's it. A total of 5 connections: power (2), inputs (2), and output (1) per comparitor.

Now, the 393 has two comparitor so there would be 8 connections: Inputs for section A (2), inputs for section B (2), output for section A (1), Output for section B (1) and power (2).

I suggest you get a current data sheet by doing a web search for "LM393 sheet."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back