Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Our House Electrics Go Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep your probably right Nige, no contest intended.

I found one box with a 10 year warranty.

That's a working lifetime estimate most often based on a 3 - 5 hour a day usage range. NOT A WARRANTY. :rolleyes:

Notice the asterisk * next to the "10 years". Have you read the fine print associated with it that is denoted by the asterisk?

I'm really getting the impression this guys on the low end of the socially functional IQ bell curve plus has some moderate to higher level psychological/neurological problems hence all the 'ghost and spirits' he thinks he sees and talks to. :(

I'm really getting the impression this guys on the low end of the socially functional IQ bell curve plus has some moderate to higher level psychological/neurological problems hence all the 'ghost and spirits' he thinks he sees and talks to. :(
TCM, whether you agree with him or not there is no call for being insulting. He is entitled to his beliefs, as you are entitled to yours. Please try to be polite.

TCM, whether you agree with him or not there is no call for being insulting. He is entitled to his beliefs, as you are entitled to yours. Please try to be polite.

Believe me, I was and am being polite. ;)

If anything, you just showed how reading more than what is there into something can give someone a false sense of what is really happening or intended. :oops:

Something I find very fitting in the context of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back