Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Opamp reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark

Hi,

I am wiring opamp in differential configuration . The non inverting pin has a divider 40K by 10K referenced to GND and the signal reference of 10V is to be aplied to one end of 40K resistor. My question is should this reference of 10V(REF01) require any buffering ?

Thanks

Post a schematic. Also describe the reference voltage generator, and post a schematic of it if possible.

Here is the schematic. Does the reference IC requires a buffer?

Attachments

• subtract.JPG
    subtract.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 172
I don't know what the IC is, but 50K is alot of resistance, so I'm going to say that a buffer is not required.

I don't know what the IC is, but 50K is alot of resistance, so I'm going to say that a buffer is not required.

In my first post I say the number REF01 .

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back