Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Op Amp Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotcha! Vne in one model of the Eurocopter is also 147kts. I thought it might be an aviation reference so I figured I'd ask :) (I fly a beech for a company in Canada).

Nice! I have my PPL and instrument rating. I only fly for fun though. I was going the commercial route for a while but changed career directions for several reasons. The biggest thing I've flown is a C-205. I did however get to rack up about 12 hours in a KingAir A-90 for free but only from the right seat so I'm not sure if you count that. Nothing like free multi-engine turbine time to pad your log book with. Good luck with your circuit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back