Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

one watt led bulb with driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

manish63

Dear Sir
I am looking for one watt led bulb with driver to be used in 9BA lamp holder casing if any body can help me with the design & schematic will be highly appreciated
Awaiting for earlier reply
Thanking You
Manish
my e mail id is manish63@gmail.com

1 watt ld bulb with driver

HV9910, Luxeon Rebel, and optics.

Dear Ubergeek
Thank you for your e mail & telling about the ic but do you have the schematic for the same i have to use it in the 4BA 9S lamp holder & the voltage it has to run is at 3.00 volt dc
Thanks
Manish

Dear Ubergeek
Thank you for your e mail & telling about the ic but do you have the schematic for the same i have to use it in the 4BA 9S lamp holder & the voltage it has to run is at 3.00 volt dc
Thanks
Manish

A flashlight? The HV9910 is meant for running right off the mains down to 8V I think.

It sounds like you are talking about a flashlight of two cells that would need to put 3.4V from a source of 1.8-4V. That requires a much different circuit. Most of those run flyback to the LED.

https://www.linear.com/pc/downloadDocument.do?navId=H0,C1,C1003,C1094,P10995,D7879

Dan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back