Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

old German radio question

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmikejt12

Does anyone know what type of radio waves hitlers transmitter used?

Thanks
Mike

aah, ok, thanks :)

were they the first electro-magnetic signals sent by human?

Neither Marconi nor Tesla can catch a break with all the revisionist history being taught by incompetent teachers in worthless schools.

Are you suggesting that Cain & Abel constructed the first ark?
That King Henry VIII was really Henry XIV?
That Columbus really landed on a mid-Atlantic sand bar?
That God truly is of a gender and that She created man as a joke?
That the chicken did come before the egg?
That explosions in deep space do generate audible noise regardless if we aren't there to witness it?
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

;)

Der Fueher gefiddlin mitten der knobben, und spricken gerhindenbarken ober der tinnencannen und stringen, und der gerfootensolder und der tankencommander gerstretchen das stringenthingen und say Ya Vohl, or sumpenkinder.

Das unterzeeboatencommander nix sprik mitten der Fueher causen der stringenthingen und das brinenwasser nix mix.

Ya?

Last edited:
Where are Spike Jones and Beetlebaum when you need them?

Seig Heil - right in der Fuhrer's face.

LOL me likes the "tincannen und stringen thingen " part!!!:D :D

Hitler used sea waves and transported them in submarines

Beam me up Scotty ...

madmikejt12 said:
Does anyone know what type of radio waves hitlers transmitter used?
Mike

Zeppelins carried a few radios, this is one of them ...

Attachments

• LongWaveRadio2.JPG
    LongWaveRadio2.JPG
    607.9 KB · Views: 264
The text at the bottom of mechies' photo states "Kurzwellenfunksender" which means shortwave transmitter. To the right the text states 3750 to 16750 khz, again shortwave rather than longwave.

Where did you take that photo, Freidrichshafen?

JimB

JimB said:
Where did you take that photo, Freidrichshafen?
His grandfather took the pic just before he was shot down (sunk?) by your grandfather.
The thrills of war, maybe it was the other way around.:D

Telefunken haydays

Yes to the location -
Zeppelin Museum Friedrichshafen Technik and Kunst
https://www.zeppelin-museum.de/

Frequency ? I'm confused, the panel meter (made by Weston) implies a different range.
I won't argue either way - I took the photo a couple of years ago and didn't title it 'till a few days later - hectic business visit - only got an hour to look around and the museum deserves at least a full afternoon.

Any comment on date ? would Hitler have used on of these ?

audioguru said:
His grandfather took the pic just before he was shot down (sunk?) by your grandfather.
Hmm... are there many ex WWII Nazis in Scotland ?

Last edited:
The Weston meter is an RF ammeter, measuring the antenna current and I assume it is calibrated in amps. Rather confusing.

The caption says Telefunken 1927 to 1938 (as best I can see), it also says "in year 1928...) at which point my German fails me!

My father was from Kent in southern England and was 18 years old in 1945, a bit young to participate in most of the "unpleasantness" with Herr Hitler and his followers.

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back