Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Not a common trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

atferrari

Most Helpful Member
Pictures from a so called "power trailer" (loaded in USA but maybe European technology). When the different trailers are assembled, including the control room, you have a power plant that can be removed at any time to a different place.

My questions:

What this graphic / acronyms mean?

SANY0915.JPG

Video signal? Optical fiber?

SANY0930.JPG

A happy half hour of googling reveals:

EBS = Electronic Braking System An abs type system for transport trailers.

LSV = Load Sensing Valve

ALB = LSV in German

The pictures mean that when the connectors are un-mated this lot will not work and when mated it will work.

A link to lots of info about trailer braking systems.
https://inform.wabco-auto.com/intl/en/informindex.php?group=5000&family=29909&familyname=ALB (Load Sensing Valve)&suchwort=&max=10&level=1&name= Publications

JimB

Gracias Jim for your time. Lot of info really.

Besides the acronyms I am trying to make sense of the drawings (for what is it and for what it is not ). The coil shown after the actuator, is it an inductor, a tubing coil or...? Not intuitive except for insiders at Wabco, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back