Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Newbie : Need help to draw schematic based on this circuit !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd put my bet on post #26. From the confused set of images and measurements we've seen this is the best we can do.
Also the circuit in #26 will work which is the main thing

well no, actually i don't think that circuit is exactly what you have on the PCB. but with all the jumbled information its becoming impossible to tell.
What you've got in your schematic is something that will work ok if you get the resistance values right.

really its a case of - if you want to build a new LED light, don't try and copy the old design but create you own design with known design inputs. (i.e you'll have a datasheet for the led...)

I don't call that as a copy but simply just modify the leds to different colors with the different value of the resistors based on the exiting but yeah I know what you mean . Already bought some leds and resistors !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back