Hi, I was wondering if I could get some help with my box fan. I recently went to plug it it and saw a spark. I didn't know it at the time but the wiring on the power cord had become bared and touched the metal of my window frame where I keep the box fan. Suffice it to say I saw a spark and now the fan will not start up. I bypassed the bared wiring and connected the power cord via wire nuts, but I'm thinking maybe the capacitor is fried? or maybe the motor itself? I cannot get to the motor unfortunately so I really can't tell the condition of it. I don't know too much about electrical stuff so if anyone can help me that would be great. Thanks in advance!