Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aymonou

Hi friend,
I'm a new member from Tunisia.My name is Aymen .I'm electrical Engeneer. I'm looking to build a relation ship with some friends suscriped in this forum.

Dive right on in on any threads you feel you can provide assistance with, or start one of your own.

hi Aymen, welcome to the forum.

It would be highly advisable that you turn on auto-correct options as well when you post questions/answers so as to avoid serious grammatical errors.

Cheers,
Vizier87.

Hi Aymen,

also a welcome to the forum from me.

Disregard Vizier87's post please.

He seems to be in a bad mood today. :)

I've seen worse grammatical errors "produced" by members whose native language is English.

Regards

Boncuk

Last edited:
Welcome to nit-picking.com Aymen ;-)

Hi friend,
I'm a new member from Tunisia.My name is Aymen .I'm electrical Engeneer. I'm looking to build a relation ship with some friends suscriped in this forum.

Welcome. Stick around and learn.

Cheers

Hi there Aymen,

Welcome and i look forward to chatting with you about some interesting circuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back