Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New guy to the forums needing some help making a 0-18VDC regulated variable power sup

Status
Not open for further replies.
why we conduct graphite test....? before termination after termination..for cable 132 kv

vinay shankar sahu, please stop hijacking other peoples' threads. If you want to ask a question, please start a new one.

Thanks,
Matt

Hi!

I'm new to the site. I found this post and funny enough, I'm working on the exact same project my self. I did the same thing as OP and found that youtube video witch sent me down a rabbit hole. I wonder if anything ever came out of this project?

Hi!

I'm new to the site. I found this post and funny enough, I'm working on the exact same project my self. I did the same thing as OP and found that youtube video witch sent me down a rabbit hole. I wonder if anything ever came out of this project?
Hello, welcome to the forum! Please refer to the post immediately preceding yours. You should start your own thread, don't hijack someone else's.

Best,
Matt

Hello, welcome to the forum! Please refer to the post immediately preceding yours. You should start your own thread, don't hijack someone else's.

Best,
Matt

How can our new member maxipaxi ask the OP "if anything ever came out of this project" if he starts his own thread? The OP definitely will not see that. The OP may see maxi's request (post 83) if he left his email notifications turned on.

How can our new member @maxipaxi ask the OP "if anything ever came out of this project" if he starts his own thread? The OP definitely will not see that. The OP may see maxi's request (post 83) if he left his email notifications turned on.
A valid point, but our esteemed OP has not logged into the forum since 14th August 2013, five days after he started this thread.
I suspect that he is not coming back.

JimB

We said that over on ACC with the same situation and then, as I was making fun of a moderator, poof, the OP appeared. Just wait...

We said that over on ACC with the same situation and then, as I was making fun of a moderator, poof, the OP appeared. Just wait...
Fair enough, I concede. The comment was a bit ambiguous. The first time I read it, it sounded to me as a general "I wonder if this was ever answered" rather than a "Did your question ever get answered". It's a small, yet significant difference. The second time I read the comment I think I read it the same way you did. I will give the commenter the benefit of the doubt in this case. If the OP doesn't respond, then I recommend starting a fresh thread and linking to this one to provide a bit of context.

Thanks,
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back