Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need PIC16F84A Cool Project

On who do your most project ideas depend on?

• Self

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friend

• Teacher - School

• Online Search (Somebody else's idea revisited)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like my ultrasonic idea got on.

Try to find some plans on the internet.Becose someone has shurly done it before. (You simpley build it isted of designing the circuit and frustrating why it dosent work)

Here is some I found on discover circuits

PIC16F84 Based diode tester: (added 4/05)
PIC16F84 Based Morse Code Reader: (added 8/02)
PIC16F84 Countdown timer: (added 7/03)
PIC16F84 CW Decoder: (added 7/03)
PIC16F84 Debugging Terminal: (added 7/02)
PIC16F84 LED Chaser: (added 7/03)
PIC16F84 LED chaser: (added 4/05)
PIC16F84 LED signboard: (added 4/05)
PIC16F84 LED signboard 2: (added 4/05)
PIC16F84 Line Following Robot: (added 7/02)
PIC16F84 Miniature Real Time Controller: (added 7/02)
PIC16F84 Programmer: (added 7/02)
PIC16F84 Programmer #2: (added 8/02)
PIC16F84 Pulse Monitor With Date/time Output (ZIP): (added 7/03)
PIC16F84 RF remote Controller: (added 4/05)
PIC16F84 Serial I / O Expander With PicBasic: (added 9/02)
PIC16F84 Stepper Motor Controller: (added 7/03)
PIC16F84 tone Generator: (added 7/03)
PIC16F84 tone Generator (6 Bit): (added 7/03)
PIC16F84 tone Generator With Source Code: (added 7/03)
PIC16F84 TrIAC / IGBT Brightness Phase Controller: (added 7/03)
PIC16F84/PIC16F87x-In-System-Programmer: (added 4/05)

I LOVE robots, but it's not even an option with my smallie PIC... I don't have time 2 dwelve into tryin' 2 make it work, with a SINGLE PIC... I can't use more than one: it's just a course project, not an amateur's one... Someone Electro really got it right 8) : ultrasonic sensor + LCD, plus any other misc component...

Hi Agent,

The line following robot is too simple, u don't need a real robot to build it. What u need is Just an old car u used to play with when u were a kid ;)
mmmm but the problem u ll face is that the car won't be able to carry the plexy board u have :S .

Good luck

Xtremely small detail: there r LOADS of people that have, and ARE doing this line following robot... I just don't like to do as others. I created this post just bc I'm overloaded with stuff, and don't have experience in the domain.
Bottom line: I like innovative ideas... 10x anyway :wink: !!!

Well i won't give u an inovative ideas since u dind;t take the course with Eng.N.El Turky :twisted: :twisted:

hehhehhe kidding ;)

well, if u wanna spend some money, u can use Aurel Tx/ Rx with the pic to control for example ur car (open the door from a distance ) yet u ll
have some mechanical work to do which ll take u a lot of time :shock:

mmmm let me think....

Well, to make u more confused :!: Why u don't work with the RS232 protocol :idea:
u connect the pic :arrow: max :arrow: pc and implement a small VB interface 8)

yesp, in my previous post i meant the hangman game, but i think it would be interesting if the output will be a matrix and with every wrong entry a part of the hangman will be drawn ...
u ll be using

my advice: u don't have time to do all this ;)

yep, in my previous post i meant the hangman game, but i think it would be interesting if the output will be a matrix and with every wrong entry a part of the hangman will be drawn ...

u ll be using pic, eeprom, keypad, dot matrix display...

my advice: u don't have time to do all this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back